- 6 TBSP of Egg White International Liquid Egg Whites (equal to 3 egg whites)
- 1 1/2 cup dry oatmeal
- 2 packets of sweetener (this is optional, and the type of sweetener your choose is your choice)
- 2 scoops of AG Vanilla Protein
- *1 serving of peanut butter (optional, see below)
- **1/4 c “topping of your choice”
*Sometimes, I change the peanut butter for almond butter or even PB2 (powdered peanut butter with less fat than actual peanut butter)
**During off season you may use a topping of your choice and it can be ANYTHING that you like as oatmeal cookies are mild in flavor….I’ve tried dark chocolate, trail mix, raisins, dried cranberries, and even banana!
Directions: (Preheat the oven to 375°)
• Mix the liquid egg whites and the oatmeal in a medium size bowl.
• Add in sweetener (optional) and Advanced Genetics Vanilla protein powder.
At this time, you may need to add a little more egg white or water. The batter should feel like regular cookie dough once it is mixed.
• Add your peanut butter and toppings if you wish! Mix until consistency is that of raw cookie dough.
• Roll the cookie dough into even size balls, and line cookie sheet with parchment paper place the uncooked cookies about 2 inches apart from each other.
• Once your oven is preheated to 375° bake cookies 10-12 minutes.
You can flip them half way through if you like your cookies crunchy as opposed to chewy.
• Once they are out of the oven, let them cool a bit and ENJOY!!!!!
(This recipe makes 4-6 medium size cookies.)
Recipe courtesy of Grace Bukowski.